Ad Posted Date
NEW GOODS WHOLESALE TRADING COMPANY LICENSE IN LOW PRICE
COURT FEE &
ENGLISH TRADE NAME
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE KINDLY
CONTACT ME: +971564007951
How to start a wholesale trading business in Dubai
Starting a wholesale trading business in Dubai requires you to apply for a wholesale & retail trade license. This process is relatively straightforward, but it does require you to complete a certain amount of paperwork, and this can be a challenge if you’re not familiar with the process.
We have helped numerous businesses set up in the wholesale trading sector. In this article we will be looking at how to start a wholesale trading business in Dubai:
· What are the steps to start a wholesale trading business in Dubai?
· The cost of a wholesale trading license in Dubai
· Documents required to get a wholesale trading license
So, let’s see how you can begin applying for your wholesale trading business license.
1. Select your business activity
2. Choose a trade name for your business
3. Choose your business location
4. Complete your application and pay fees
5. Receive your license and open a business bank account
Cost of a wholesale trading license in Dubai
The cost of a wholesale trading license in Dubai varies depending on the number of visas you are applying for as part of your application. If no visas are required, your license application can cost as little as AED 16,000/- going up to AED 23,500 for six visa allocations. This figure includes your business license and associated fees.